To take part, (and receive the virtual meeting invite) please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org. To all who register we will send out at the beginning of December:
- details about how to take part, the link, password etc,
- the draft financial report for 2019-20, previous minutes and any other documents that are part of the meeting,
- a form to complete and return if you want to put yourself forward to be a trustee of Edible York.
If you wish to become a member of Edible York we will send you an application form - just email us to ask.
If you cannot attend use the same email address above to let us know.
- Welcome, introductions and explanation of how to take part during this virtual event.
- Any apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting, held a year ago, and previously circulated.
- Annual report for 2019-20. A verbal report illustrated with images.
- Financial report: to approve the receipts and payment accounts. Refer to the circulated report, and it will aso be displayed electronically.
- Appointment of trustees. To elect new trustees to the board, and to confirm the trustees who are continuing for another year.
- Any other business raised in advance by email.
- Close of meeting.
Edible York is Registered Charity no 1158779.